The UX-PM Certification is an international training program that empowers professionals to achieve business outcomes by adopting a human-centered design approach in their practice.
This training program is sponsored by UXalliance, an international network of 28 world leading UX companies.
The UX-PM Certification is offered in 19 countries, and in 12 languages.
Learn from UXalliance‘s most experienced UX practitioners who are eager to share their methodologies to help you improve your products and services
How is your organization doing in terms of design maturity?
Each level of training will help you gain knowledge in the 6 dimensions of our Design Maturity Model
- Is design-centricity sponsored and endorsed by top management? Is UX strategy defined and shared across departments?
- Does everyone have a shared understanding of the organization’s business objectives and a clear vision towards customer experience strategy?
- Does everyone work towards continuous customer-centric improvement?
- Can the investment in design projects be measured and linked to revenue?
- Does customer-centric design pervade all projects and is it understood to be a key differentiator that brings strong value over the long-term?
- Do teams collaborate on different stages of the design process towards a valuable and meaningful product or service (front stage and back stage)?
- Is design data-driven?
- Is prototyping part of your regular process?
- Does your organization invest in cross-functional teams who tackle design problems from different perspectives?
- Do team members have a customer-centric mindset and collaborate across departmental boundaries to achieve a superior customer experience?
- Do you have the right mix of skills to solve complex design problems?
- Is everyone aware of the importance of customer-centricity to provide the best experience, and does the organization actively support it?
- Are continuous learning and knowledge-sharing encouraged to build capacity and leverage complementary skill sets?
- Do empathy and customer insights drive design decisions?
- Is everyone encouraged to support innovation?
- Are multiple data sources being tracked to quantify CX across the organization, discover opportunities and drive business innovation?
- Are traditional KPIs complemented by Key Experience Indicators (KEI)?
- Are multiple data sources tracked to quantity customer experience across the ecosystem?
- Do you measure the business impact of design decisions?
- Are valuable insights collected across the customer journey and embedded into the design of all products and services?
- How do you collect customer data?
- Is the research process well structured?
Check what our UX-PM alumni and friends have to say about the UX-PM Certification
The strong connection between UX-PM and UXalliance
The UX-PM Certification Program is sponsored by UXalliance, a global network connecting 27 world-leading independent User Experience (UX) companies.
UX-PM experts trainers are members of the UXalliance Network.
Our global user research service helps large global organizations develop better international products & services, by providing them with highly reliable local research, insight, and design through one single point of contact.